We at ToolLodge hope you and your loved ones are staying safe during this difficult time. We are closely monitoring the situation as updates become available. We are currently maintaining our operations. We will remain open for business until advised otherwise by the CDC or Federal/State authorities.
Our top priority is the health and safety of our employees, customers, suppliers, and communities. In keeping with this pledge we have implemented the following preventative measures have been in place since 11 March 2020 and will continue until further notice:
- Upgrading sanitation and environmental cleaning of all common contact areas.
- Promoting protective measures on increased and proper hand washing, avoiding contaminating contact with self and others, and encouraging employees to self-quarantine when appropriate.
- Practicing social distancing by requiring employees to work remotely, with the exception of those employees that cannot perform their duties without being on-site. Then, only allowing one employee on on-site at a time.
- Requesting no visitors to our facility.
- Suspending all non-essential business travel until further notice.
- Requiring employees to abide by local, state and federal guidelines.
Our top priority is the health and safety of our employees, customers, suppliers, and surrounding communities. Stay safe and let’s protect each other.
Contact us anytime for answers to your technical questions and know our team is here for you. Thank you for your continued business!